A DNP 3-Year Advance Exchange (AE) Service Contract helps to maximize the customer’s uptime during peak usage periods, protecting their revenue streams generated from photo sales!
Compare the DNP 3-Year AE Service Contract to the competition. DNP offers MORE THAN TWO TIMES THE THERMAL PRINT HEAD COVERAGE at a very affordable price. “Hot Swap” units guaranteed to ship via 2-day service — and all repairs are made with Genuine DNP parts by factory-trained and certified technicians.
Questions or Concerns may be addressed to DNP Customer Support at 1-855-367-7604. You can also E-mail: CustomerCare@dnp.imgcomm.com.
When to Purchase
- An AE Service Contract may be purchased after hardware purchases with PO referencing all printer serial numbers and end user customer contact and location details.
- An AE Service Contract plan must be ordered within 60 days of end user purchase.
- Proof of purchase must be sent in with registration in order for plan to be activated.
Print Head Warranty Limits
When purchasing a 3-Year AE Service Contract, the thermal print head warranty limits are extended to more than twice the standard manufacturer’s warranty.
The earlier of 3 Years or 150,000 prints (4″ x 6″)
The earlier of 3 Years or 37,500 prints (8″ x 10″)
The earlier of 3 Years or 75,000 prints (4″ x 6″)
Information to Note!
- DNP Technical Support is provided at 1-855-367-7604 or CustomerCare@dnp.imgcomm.com from 9am to 5pm, EST, Monday through Friday. Holidays are excluded.
a. Emergency Technical Support (Add “Emergency Request” to Subject Line). Mon-Fri 6am-8am\5pm-12am EST, Sat-Sun 6am-12am EST
- Advanced unit exchange the next business day via 2-day shipping if the call is received before 2pm EST, Monday through Friday.
a. If a call is received on Saturday or Sunday, the replacement unit will be shipped the next business day.
- The Advance Exchange unit may be a new or refurbished model.
- DNP will cover the shipping costs of the 2-day “hot swap” and call tag the return unit via ground shipping.
To Obtain Service
- In order to obtain a replacement unit under this AE Service Contract, you must contact DNP Imagingcomm America Corp. at 1-855-367-7604 / 724-696-8957 or CustomerCare@dnp.imgcomm.com.
- If a call is received by 2:00PM EST and a replacement unit has been approved by 2:00PM EST, a replacement unit will be shipped same day via 2-day shipping.
- For calls received and replacement units approved after 2:00PM EST, a replacement unit will be shipped the next business day via 2-day shipping.
- At time of call, customer will be given a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number after the authorized DNP Technician has determined a replacement is required. Customer must mark the shipment with the RMA number and return the defective Printer to the DNP Imagingcomm America Corp. repair facility within three (3) business days of receiving the replacement unit.
- The defective Printer will be shipped using original packaging or ample packing materials and protective pads to prevent shipping damage. Such shipping costs shall be paid by DNP via call tag.
- Title to the replacement Printer shall at all times remain with DNP Imagingcomm America Corp. unencumbered by Customer until the defective Printer is received, inspected and accepted by DNP Imagingcomm America Corp. at the agreed upon Service Location, at which time title to the replacement unit shall transfer to Customer and title to the defective Printer shall transfer to DNP Imagingcomm America Corp.
- Risk of loss for the defective Printer and the replacement unit shall remain with Customer and DNP Imagingcomm America Corp. (as applicable) until title to each unit transfers in accordance with the process described above, at which time, risk of loss for the defective Printer and replacement unit shall transfer to DNP Imagingcomm America Corp. and Customer (as applicable).
Please review the Service Agreement Terms and Conditions for details and exclusions. DNP Imagingcomm America Corp. reserves the sole and absolute authority to determine whether a Printer is covered by this Service Contract. DNP Imagingcomm America Corp. reserves the right to change or cancel these programs at any time.