The Snap Lab SL620A is a compact kiosk system, combining a DS620A printer, an order terminal called a DS-Tmini, and DiLand software -- no computer needed! Our dye-sublimation compact kiosk system is the easy winning formula to turbo charge your photo business now!
This all-in-one kiosk combines a high speed printer with a durable 10.1" high resolution touchscreen monitor allowing users to access these robust features:
- Edit photo, add borders and text
- Create photobooks
- Print from Compact Flash, SD, Micro SD, Memory Stick, MS Micro, xD, and USB port
- Print from Apple and Android smartphones via wireless or cable
- Ability to connect two (2) DS620A printers
Pano prints standard DS620A 6×8 Media is used.
- 6×14 size prints use the equivalent of 2 6×8 prints worth of media
- 6×20 size prints use the equivalent of 3 6×8 prints worth of media
*When printing pano prints the printer will print the image in sections and the paper will exit and rewind into the printer several times before being cut. Standard and enlargement print trays cannot be used.
Utilizing our flagship DS620A dye-sublimation printer, the world’s most compact professional digital photo printer allows for a wide range of print size options, quick output, and innovative print technology, the DS620A is an extremely valuable revenue-generating asset for professional photographers and retail store operators offering photo-printing services.
The DS620A boasts a 14 percent increase in image throughput per hour for some of the fastest print speeds available—standard 4”x6” images are produced in less than nine seconds, while 5”x7”s are printed in about 15 seconds.